Hey blog, Today I will be talking about my group for the music video. I am working with Hailey, Kylee, and Marissa. I chose to work with them because they are people that I can trust to turn work in on time. Hailey is a very hard worker and she is going to be our actor. Kylee is going to edit all of our video's and make it look good. Marissa is going to act as well but she is also good at drawing, so she is going to do our story board. I also feel that we make a good team. I think that our music video will turn out very well with the skills that each one of us can bring to the team. Our song for this project is "Gone Girl" by SZA. That is our song choice because it is a group favorite. The music video is going to be someone moving out of town like a "gone girl". The song is like a breakup song. It is about a girl moving on. It is her saying she needs his touch and stuff but he's losing her. So basically she wants him but at the same time she doesn't. So...
Welcome back to the blog! I immerse myself in the uncut film as an editor, eager to shape it into an engaging story. Through editing, I have the responsibility to unleash the possibilities that each frame has. I carefully examine each shot, taking into account how it will affect the narrative as a whole and its emotional resonance. Putting scenes together like a puzzle and seeing the story come to life in front of my eyes gives me a special excitement. Every choice I make affects the tempo and ambiance of the movie, from when to cut to where to put sound effects. There are moments when the rhythm of the editing sweeps me up in the movement of the pictures and the music. Finding the right balance requires skill. For optimum impact, cut extraneous material and know when to let a scene breathe. I work in tandem with the director and other post-production team members to bring their vision to life while incorporating my own artistic flair. Naturally, there are times when scenes don't t...
Hey guys, what's up! So some of our music video was filmed over the weekend. I think it is going pretty good so far. The weather was amazing, perfect for a day of outside filming. No one would enjoy filming on a rainy cloudy day. Then it would bring down the mood of our music video, and make it seem sad and gloomy. Filmed so far is our opening scenes and outside scenes. The actor walking out to the car. Then putting the stuff in the car. You should start to remember that part from the storyboard. Hailey has been practicing for her roll. She has been learning new skills and techniques. Such as acting like there is no camera filming her and its just a regular day of her doing things. Hailey will be our main actor. But Marissa will be a side character and be in her flashbacks or the background. Kylee and I can also be included in the background of it. But for the most part I will be filming. So you probably wont see much of me. And Kylee is our editor for thus music video. I can't...
Comments
Post a Comment