production blog: filming journey

 Hi everyone! It gives me great pleasure to tell everyone about the amazing journey we took during the filming process. It's been a really fulfilling journey with lots of happy and exciting moments. I'm proud of the caliber of our shots even if I wasn't the best camera operator. We mostly filmed with our phones, so I helped everyone work together effectively by sending clips to our group chat to be edited and shared. Our workflow was greatly expedited by this approach, which also made sure that everyone had equal responsibility for editing. The ability to let my imagination run wild once all the important angles were covered was one feature that really caught my attention. Playing around with different camera angles and methods was thrilling and rewarding. The fact that I could easily retake shots made the filmmaking process run smoothly, even with my partners' occasional blunders. Our choice to record in a lively park and beach environment gave our footage a visually appealing background. Our film's visual appeal was further enhanced by the dynamic setting and vibrant hues. All in all, it was a very fulfilling experience to film, since it gave me the chance to explore and communicate my artistic vision. With much anticipation, I wrap up today's blog post and look forward to the next phase of our filmmaking adventure. Until we meet again, bye!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro blog- music video